[gmx-users] Error with "grompp"

Elie M elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Oct 6 20:30:28 CEST 2012

Yeah sorry about that. i thought about it at the moment I was sending the e-mail..The problem I am so desperate about getting all files correct to minimize my polymer. It has really taken a long time. Anyhow you were right. Switching the order did not do anything; the error is still there. Now it is a bit weird because the bond is there in the file then why it cannot find it? Any suggestions?

Elie