[gmx-users] residue-residue interaction energies

federico vaglio federico.vaglio at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 09:14:44 CEST 2012

Hi Justin,
thank you for your quick reply.

When you say:

"..Probably by analyzing them individually with mdrun -rerun to recalculate
each frame.  Tedious, but can be easily scripted..."

do you mean I have to run g_enemat module using -b and -e options in order
to set the first and the last frame to read from trajectory?
If not, could you please suggest me the correct way to do so?

thank you again.

Federico