[gmx-users] how to center the protein?

rama david ramadavidgroup at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 11:46:18 CEST 2012

HI

you can put the protein in center by adding flag -center to trjconv ( see
trjconv -h)

use the proper index file ( if you made ) -n ..

You can also use the -pbc cluster and extract the specific time frame by
flag  -dump

see trjconv very carefully ,It has  the way to do it.

With best wishes and regards
Rama david