[gmx-users] Do I need to repeat my MD simulation ?

Liu Shiyong liushiyong at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 11:17:33 CEST 2012

 Dear all,

 I did a MD simulation (GROMACS 4.5  G53a6 force field) on
protein-peptide complex for 5ns and got an interesting conformational
change of T-loop.

However, when I rerun my script using the same input file in the same
machine, I can not observe the same or similar conformational change.
There is a significant difference between two independent run.

 What could I do for inconsistent  MD   simulation?

 Best

 Shiyong

--
Shiyong Liu
Biomolecular Physics and Modeling Group, Department of Physics,