[gmx-users] Secondary structure after InflateGRO step - protein in lipid membrane

Shima Arasteh shima_arasteh2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 13:27:43 CEST 2012

This is a sample of energy minimization, solvation and ion neutralization in my own system ( protein in POPC):

Steepest Descents converged to Fmax < 100 in 18240 steps
Potential Energy  = -1.0357691e+06
Maximum force     =  8.0741402e+01 on atom 4716
Norm of force     =  3.1694601e+00

I think it seems sensible, however I am not sure.

Sincerely,
Shima