[gmx-users] Re: genbox Not enough memory

Jochen Hub jhub at gwdg.de
Thu Oct 11 14:03:16 CEST 2012

ps: There is a fix for this issue in Gerrit code review:

https://gerrit.gromacs.org/#/c/1175/

which introduces a fix genbox -allpair. This avoid the memory-leaky
neighbor searching, which is the reason for your problem.

Jochen

Am 10/11/12 10:56 AM, schrieb Jochen Hub:
> Hi,
>
> this is due to the way genbox -ci is currently implemented. It calles
> add_conf() too often which leaks memory. So you'll have to edit the code.
>
> Jochen
>

> You'll have to edit the genbox code in order
>
> Am 10/10/12 7:14 PM, schrieb Dr. Vitaly Chaban:
>>>
>>> Thanks..You are right...The last line of gro file says 250 so it is
>>> in nm!...

Dr. Jochen Hub
Computational Molecular Biophysics Group
Institute for Microbiology and Genetics
Georg-August-University of Göttingen
Justus-von-Liebig-Weg 11, 37077 Göttingen, Germany.
Phone: +49-551-39-14189
http://cmb.bio.uni-goettingen.de/