[gmx-users] Lennard-Jones Parameters

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Mon Oct 15 11:54:58 CEST 2012

On 10/15/12 5:45 AM, cuong nguyen wrote:
> Dear,
>
> The top file downloaded from PRODRG did not consist of [atomtypes]. Please
> tell me how can I add and use this function?

I see no need to change anything about the L-J parameters.  Is there some reason
you believe them to be incorrect?  If you modify L-J parameters, you're no
longer using Gromos96 43a1.  In PRODRG topologies, the charges and charge groups
certainly need changing, but I have never seen a need to hack the L-J parameters.

-Justin