[gmx-users] about equilibrium

mohammad agha mra_bu at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 14:56:51 CEST 2012

Dear Gromacs Users,

I have one system consists of: surfactant, solvent and additives. I made one box with only solvent and one box with only additives and equilibrated them little separable for better placing into the box, and then made one box with surfactant and then placed box of solvent and additives (that before I had equilibrated them separable) in the box of surfactant (by genbox) and equilibrated it totally.

May I know that this work is correct or not, Please?
Best Regards
Sara