[gmx-users] about equilibrium

mohammad agha mra_bu at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 18:11:47 CEST 2012

Dear Justin,

Thank you very much from your response. This question was because of my previous problems about equilibration the box that I sent it with subject "equilibrium for box of simulation". When I equilibrate solvent and additives separated and then add to surfactant and after that equilibrate totally, there are not previous problems and I wanted to know that this method is correct?

Best Regards
Sara