[gmx-users] Re: amount of solvent

shika pqah123 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 02:59:21 CEST 2012

Thanks all,

I already pack the mixed solvent by using packmol cause the box that i
used octahedron.Therefore the error that coming out is that topology
and the gro file does not
same. When I view the solvent by VMD  its just shows that the mixture
only fill in the cubic form even though the starting box that i need
was octahedron.
So I would like to ask you guys if I already pack all the molecule,i
need to create the new topology right? before start to minimize?

Regards,
SHika

--
Best Regards,

Nur Syafiqah Abdul Ghani,
Theoretical and Computational Chemistry Laboratory,
Department of Chemistry,
Faculty of Science,
Universiti Putra Malaysia,
43400 Serdang,