[gmx-users] Umbrella sampling after TMD of NAMD

Jianguo Li ljggmx at yahoo.com.sg
Wed Oct 17 16:13:28 CEST 2012

It seems difficult to use RMSD as the reaction coordinate to do umbrella sampling simulations. Maybe you can try meta-dynamics in which you can
use RMSD as a collective to get the free energy. It is implemented in a
modified version of gromacs (GROMETA), or you can use PLUMED together
with current Gromacs to do it.
-Jianguo