[gmx-users] Restraining two Macromolecules

Arman M. Soufiani armansoufiani at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 23:46:33 CEST 2012

Dear Gromacs users,

It might seem a simple problem, however, I could not find a correct way to
define two restrained groups in my .mdp file.
If I include the following an error appears that notifies me that I am not
able to define two restraints!

define = -DPOSRES_1
define = -DPOSRES_2

Do I need to make an index for the collection of the atoms of both groups
and then use one define position restraint for them?!
If yes, I would be happy if you direct me how should I embed it in the .mdp
file?

Regards

Arman