AW: [gmx-users] Average pressure(npt equilibration) could not reach my desired value

Rausch, Felix frausch at ipb-halle.de
Thu Oct 18 17:35:34 CEST 2012

Hi,

Did you try to plot the system pressure versus the simulation time to see if you end up at ~ 300bar? I presume it will take some time to get this high pressure and that would influence (i.e. lower) the average value.
Besides of that, I'm not sure how good barostats behave for such very high pressure values, but maybe others can comment on that.