[gmx-users] Box size/type confusion for bilayer system

Christopher Neale chris.neale at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Oct 18 23:51:19 CEST 2012

We published the half-epsilon double-pairlist method for combining opls-aa/l proteins with Berger lipids in gromacs. An extension to amber protein and berger lipids was subsequently published by another group after our suggestions on this list. You can find my tips on how to extend the half-epsilon double-pairlist method to include amber proteins on this mailing list as we worked through the implementation for that other user and you can find a final write-up in their final manuscript.

Chris.