[gmx-users] problem with g_density -center

Christopher Neale chris.neale at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri Oct 19 21:08:56 CEST 2012

The solution that I have posted with modified trjconv -center gives the correct values. However, you should always
check such things because at the end of the day it is your name on the paper so you are the one responsible.

If you want to reproduce a previous result, just contact them to find out exactly what methods they used
and use those same methods.

Chris.