[gmx-users] Fluctuations in NVT and NPT resulting plots

Arman Mahboubi Soufiani armansoufiani at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 09:17:01 CEST 2012

Dear Shima,

I am not sure whether you have gone through Justin's tutorials or not.
Moreover, how intense are your fluctuations?
You'd better take a look at the following link:
http://www.bevanlab.biochem.vt.edu/Pages/Personal/justin/gmx-tutorials/lysozyme/06_equil.html

On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Shima Arasteh <shima_arasteh2001 at yahoo.com