[gmx-users] problem with g_density

Christopher Neale chris.neale at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Oct 24 22:38:50 CEST 2012

All versions of g_density suffer from the same problem. It is not precisely a bug, since it works perfectly if you
do constant volume simulations (presuming that trjconv -center works properly, which it does not in any version of
gromacs) or if you properly process your trajectory prior to running g_density.

I have already posted the entire solution online (as you have referenced) and I have already stated that this is
as simple as I can make the solution. Why don't you try that solution and when you run into a specific problem then
please post that to this mailing list. We tried that a bit already but I didn;t hear back from you about remaking the
.tpr file, which is required at some point or you get the error that you previously reported with grompp.

Chris.