[gmx-users] Re: Holes in the solvent!

Dr. Vitaly Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 15:15:04 CET 2012

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Arman Mahboubi Soufiani
<armansoufiani at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
> Thank you for your kind and informative responses. As Dr. Chaban noted, I
> checked the density and it was roughly 880 gr.cm-3 which seems low!

Dear Arman -

You did not mention the experimental density of your system.

Whereas we expect saline solution to exhibit the density of > 1000
kg/m3, we have no idea about your polymer composition and spatial
structure.

Dr. Vitaly V. Chaban
MEMPHYS - Center for Biomembrane Physics
Department of Physics, Chemistry and Pharmacy
University of Southern Denmark
Campusvej 55, 5230 Odense M, Denmark