[gmx-users] Holes in the solvent!

Arman Mahboubi Soufiani armansoufiani at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 06:46:39 CET 2012

Dear Chris,

Thank you for your directions. NaCl concentration in my system is 0.14 M
and I often visualize the whole system and can see the ions around the
system but not in crystal form!
Well, it sounds really strange to me! And I don't know if I proceed with
such a system, I get scientific results or not?!
I appreciate your further helps.

Best Regards

Arman