[gmx-users] time-block analysis

Christopher Neale chris.neale at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Oct 31 16:14:39 CET 2012

Leila, I provided 2 good references to answer your question earlier. If you can't be bothered to read about it,
then the answer is yes, it is a good method.

Looking at your other questions, I think that it is time for you to look at those references and learn more about
block averaging and convergence in general.

Chris.