[gmx-users] Freeze group atoms changing position

Christopher Neale chris.neale at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Oct 31 21:21:36 CET 2012

Well, I thought that it would work for for freeze groups, and that is what I intended to say. I've used freeze groups
before, but don't have tonnes of experience with them. The gromacs mdp options page reads as if it should work ( http://manual.gromacs.org/online/mdp_opt.html#neq ), but if Justin says that you can not use an index group for freeze groups (only position restraints) then I suggest that you take his word for it. He answers a lot more posts and is probably more familiar with the ins and outs of gromacs.

Chris,.