[gmx-users] Re: Salt bridge Calculations

Kavyashree M hmkvsri at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 19:29:46 CEST 2013

Sir,

Thank you for the detailed insight. As you mentioned
It does not give much information. But the matrix that
it would generate would only show whether a specific
salt bridge (SB) exited at a given time within the cut-off (0.4).

I got your explanation. Yes water mediated SBs are also
interesting.

If I had a given set of known SB then I would have definitely
gone for g_dist.

Thank you very much.

Kavya