[gmx-users] surface tension

Elisabeth katesedate at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 18:20:06 CEST 2013

Dear Dr. Moura,

Thank you for your answer. I equilibrated the cell under NPT and then
extended the Z direction to get a surface. Since I run NVT and Z is
extended, I see no pressure dependence and surface tension values are
similar for all P from 50 to 1000 bar. which is attributed to the fact that
Z is extended and system tends to expand regardless of the pressure that
was imposed in the initial NPT runs. I have no gas, it is liqiuid-vaccum
and wanted to know if there is anyway to capture effect of pressure. From
your answer I think there is no such possibility...

Please comment if the answer is positive,
Thank you