Fw: [gmx-users] water molecule can not be settled

Luis Felipe Pineda de Castro luis.pinedadecastro at lnu.se
Fri Apr 5 19:25:15 CEST 2013

After having followed for longer time the queries sent by some Indian fellows, I wonder if it wouldn't more effective to arrange for a GROMACS tutorial offered by Justin in an Indian location. Maybe you, the Indian fellows, can arrange for the financing and invite Justin to hold such a Tutorial on the  basics of MD simulations and their implementation in GROMACS. Considering the time Justin is spending responding to your queries, maybe because you are devoid of adequate supervision or theoretical background, this would be only fair. This posting is maybe a little bit off topic, but somehow related.