[gmx-users] Topology file-residue unknown

Juliette N. joojoojooon at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 05:56:34 CEST 2013

Thank you Justin. I have now the topology. I have a quick question
regarding atom types. I used opls_143 and opls_144 for C and H of ethylene
respec in rtp. However, in VMD I dont see double bonds C=C. I though maybe
these are not the proper atomtypes for H2C=CH2.

rtp entry:

[ atoms ]
   C1    opls_143    -0.120    1
   H11   opls_144     0.060    1
   H12   opls_144     0.060    1
   C2    opls_143    -0.120    2
   H21   opls_144     0.060    2
   H22   opls_144     0.060    2

>From atomtypes.atp

opls_141   12.01100  ; alkene C (R2-C=)
 opls_142   12.01100  ; alkene C (RH-C=)
* opls_143   12.01100  ; alkene C (H2-C=)
 opls_144    1.00800  ; alkene H (H-C=)*

Did I select the correct atomtypes?
Thanks many times!

--