[gmx-users] amber99 with berger's lipids

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Sat Apr 6 17:03:23 CEST 2013

On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 10:46 AM, Albert <mailmd2011 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 04/06/2013 04:29 PM, Justin Lemkul wrote:
>
>> And what was your basis for that decision?  What makes you think that
>> AMBER99 can even be combined with the Berger lipid force field?
>>
>> -Justin
>>

> I think he probably read this paper which suggest the combination of Amber
> FF and Berger lipids FF:
>
> http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/**10.1021/ct200491c<http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ct200491c>

Fair enough. I wasn't aware of that one. But if that's the case, then I
suggest James have another read through it, since the cutoffs are described
explicitly, thus answering his original question.

Research Scientist
jalemkul[at]vt.edu | (540)
231-9080http://www.bevanlab.biochem.vt.edu/Pages/Personal/justin