[gmx-users] doubt in remd

Simone Conti simonecnt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 09:31:34 CEST 2013

Hi!
I'm also working on REMD in these days.
For temperature spacing you can use this web site:
http://folding.bmc.uu.se/remd/
In order to find the most probable structure, which should be the global
minimum, I think you can work with cluster analysis based on rmsd. Or it
can be also useful a secondary structure analysis along the trajectory (if
it is interesting for your system).
If anyone else have some ideas I'm also looking for them.

Simone