R: Re: Re: [gmx-users] PTFE polymer chain

luanadelorenzo at libero.it luanadelorenzo at libero.it
Tue Apr 9 19:06:13 CEST 2013

The exact command is this:pdb2gmx -ff /home/user01/work/oplsaa.ff/ -f PTFE10.pdb -chainsep ter
 have created this directory coping the oplssa.ff directory in share
utilities (I'm  an user not an administrator of the pc) and I cannot
modify the original files.
attach the files .pdb, and the files oplssa.rtp ffgmx.rtp and
residuetypes.dat that I have modified addying the new residues. (I have
also modifed specbond.dat for the two bonds between internal residue and
 starting/terminal residues.

I don't  know if I made mistakes or simply I use badly the command.
Thanks for the fast reply.Luana.