[gmx-users] Fwd: rmsd

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Apr 10 20:00:18 CEST 2013

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 10:43 AM, Preeti Choudhary <
preetichoudhary18111989 at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
The choice of reference structure depends on what you are trying to study.
The fact that the "forward" and "reverse" RMSD values are different is not
necessarily surprising. Using a .tpr file allows you to deal well with PBC
effects; using a coordinate file does not, unless you have done adequate
re-imaging and/or fitting.

Research Scientist
jalemkul[at]vt.edu | (540)
231-9080http://www.bevanlab.biochem.vt.edu/Pages/Personal/justin