[gmx-users] Dihedral angle PCA

anu chandra anu80125 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 06:51:21 CEST 2013

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply. I have not tried yet. Since I didn’t find query about
the dihedral PCA in the mail list, I thought of confirm about the steps
mentioned in the web site.

Regarding the use of dihedral PCA, the protein with which I am working
behave differently from others. From literature, this protein shows minimal
backbone conformational changes during ligand binding and presumed that
there is high degree of side-chain conformational changes during binding to
ligand. This made me to think about dihedral PCA for get some information
about the ligand binding. What is your opinion in this regard?

Is there any other sort of analyses that can help me to quantify such
side-chain conformational changes and also to locate the regions in
protein, which have  high degree of side-chain conformational changes
during ligand binding?

Waiting for your valuable reply.

Thanks and regards
Anu