[gmx-users] cygwin_mpi_gmx installation

Szilárd Páll szilard.pall at cbr.su.se
Fri Apr 12 13:10:37 CEST 2013

Indeed it's strange. In fact, it seems that CUDA detection did not
even run, there should be a message whether it found the toolkit or
not just before the "Enabling native GPU acceleration" - and the
enabling should not even happen without CUDA detected.

Unrelated, but do you really need MPI with cygwin? Unless you are
planning to run on multiple Windows machines, the default thread-MPI
parallelization is enough to use multiple cores!

Cheers,
--
Szilárd