[gmx-users] Peptide distance matrix

Steven Neumann s.neumann08 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 18:08:59 CEST 2013

And last question:

Are these minimum distances averaged over the simulation time? Cannot find
any equation the way it is calculated... in Manual its written:

This minimum distance between two residues Ai and Aj is defined as the
smallest distance between any pair of atoms (i 2 Ai, j 2 Aj ). The output
is a symmetrical matrix of smallest distances between all residues.

And nothing else...

Steven