[gmx-users] installing gromacs-4.6.1 with CMake

中野佑香 yuka.n at rikkyo.ac.jp
Thu Apr 18 09:09:18 CEST 2013

 Hi. I'm trying to build a build with cmake-2.8.10.2-linux for
'gromacs-4.6.1' as the build target.

First,
I extracted gromacs-4.6.1.tar.gz  and, create a new folder; build inside
the extracted folder.
Then, inside build folder, I configured using CMake.

$ tar -xvzf gromacs-4.6.1.tar.gz
$ cd gromacs-4.6.1
$ mkdir build
$ cd build
$ cmake ..

However, I got an error.
CMake Error: The source directory "/home/okayuka/Gromacs" does not appear
to contain CMakeLists.txt.
Specify --help for usage, or press the help button on the CMake GUI.
Inside gromacs-4.6.1 directory, there is certainly CMakeLists.txt.

For this, I think cmake mistaking  /home/okayuka/Gromacs for
/home/okayuka/Gromacs/gromacs-4.6.1 as ' the source directory'.

Would you please tell me how correct this mismatch of the source directory?

-Yuka

--
中野佑香