[gmx-users] unstable system

Shima Arasteh shima_arasteh2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 19 18:17:06 CEST 2013

:-)
OK, thanks.

Sincerely,
Shima

----- Original Message -----
From: Justin Lemkul <jalemkul at vt.edu>
To: Discussion list for GROMACS users <gmx-users at gromacs.org>
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 8:42 PM
Subject: Re: [gmx-users] unstable system

On 4/19/13 11:55 AM, Shima Arasteh wrote:
> All right.
> And if minimization doesnt fix such a problem, what would be the solution?
> However I have not tried it on my own system yet.

It's a waste of time to delve into hypotheticals.  Please try the advice you've
been given and report back if needed.  Crashes like you are seeing are almost
invariably due to poor starting configuration.  Thorough EM solves that problem.
  If, for some reason, that doesn't work, we will continue to diagnose.

-Justin

> Sincerely,
> Shima

Research Scientist