[gmx-users] Re:gmx-users Digest, Vol 108, Issue 130

aixintiankong aixintiankong at 126.com
Sun Apr 21 16:57:08 CEST 2013

Dear Justin,
i really need you help and i will wait for your help !
thank you very much!

At 2013-04-21 21:47:36,aixintiankong <aixintiankong at 126.com> wrote:

Dear,
could you tell me more detailed about to extract frames  from a MD to align.
i try the follow command,but it does not work,
   trjconv -s topol.tpr -f traj.xtc -skip 10  -pbc nojump -sep.
could you tell me how to align all the frames with the first pdb file that was  extracted from traj.xtc ?
thank you for you help!