[gmx-users] Differences between 4.5.5 and 4.6.2-dev?

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 14:18:59 CEST 2013

Hi,

The PME settings you mention won't make any difference.

I don't see anything that can explain the differnce.
But are you sure that the difference is statistically relevant?
How did you determine sigma?
There could be long time correlations in your system.

Have you check the temperature? You could be putting a lot of energy into the system.
To simplify things, you might want to set rvdw=0.9 which removes integration errors
due to the twin-range cut-off, makes your simulations faster and will have little effect
on your results.

Cheers,

Berk