[gmx-users] Re: protein-ligand interactions in charmm force field

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 09:26:26 CEST 2013

The only possible way to view  representation of the configuration volume
of the ligand was the representation of  all frames of the ligand along the
trajectory. By the way its not quite understand for me  in one case the
measurement of the diffusion coefficient could be better than MSD which is
the measure of the random displacement of the particle itself. ( my current
taks is the examination of the ligand mobility as the rigid-body within
ligand-binding-cavity).

Also I wounder to know about some possible way to measure dynamics of the
non-covalent bonding along the trajectories.

E.g I've defined in index file all polar and aromatic residues of the
ligand-binding pocket. IS there any way to calculate all possible bonds (I
want to measure the lifetime of that bonds as well as its occurrence in
case of different ligands) between ligand and that side-chains along the
trajectory ?

James