[gmx-users] How to fix interfacial tension in NPT

Souilem Safa safasouilem1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 15:10:51 CEST 2013

Dear Justin,
Please I want to ask you for the calculation of interfacial tension from
the formula : 1/2 (Pz - (px+py)/2))*Lz
Should I calculate the interfacial tension in every step and take the
average interfacial tension for all the steps or should I take the average
of the presssure tensors from all the steps and calculate the interfacial
tension which will be only one value? Because it gives different values.
Thank you very much