[gmx-users] Questions about the MFFA boundary implementation of Gromacs?

song.yongshun song.yongshun at 163.com
Sat Apr 27 13:26:20 CEST 2013

I have read the paper of "Application of Mean Field Boundary Potentials in Simulations of Lipid Vesicles" carefully ,and I have just read the Louhivuori-PNAS paper.

However,I didn't find what I want.
I will make the question clear.
In the paper,it said " In order to resolve this issue, artificial pores
were introduced into the vesicle. To achieve this, a purely
repellent cylindrical potential with a force constant of 50 kJ
mol-1 nm-2 and a radius of R ) 1.8 nm diameter was used."
My question is :
 Whether the artificial pores method has been implemented or not in the MFFA version of Gromacs?