[gmx-users] GPU job often stopped

Albert mailmd2011 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 14:30:43 CEST 2013

Hello:

  yes, I tried the CPU only version, it goes well and didn't stop. I am
not sure whether I have ECC on or not. There are 4 Tesla K20 and one
GTX650 in the workstation, after compilation, I simple submit the jobs
with command:

mdrun -s md.tpr -gpu_id 0234

I submit the same system in another GTX690 machine, it also goes
well..... I compiled Gromacs with the same options in that machine.

thank you very much
best
Albert