[gmx-users] concatenating 2 xtc files

Kavyashree M hmkvsri at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 17:44:05 CEST 2013

Sir,

Thank you for the suggestion.. I will make use of it in
future runs. but now the simulation is over.

There was some overlap of few ns in 8core machine.
so while checking the rmsd plot there was a significant
difference in rmsd between 8 core and 64 core overlapped
region of simulation.

1 more question is suppose I do not have checkpoint file
and if I need to continue from a stopped point (not extending)
does this command do the job?
$ tpbconv -s old.tpr -f traj.trr -e ener.edr -o new.tpr

Because when I tried with this there was a jump in the rmsd

Thank you
Regards
Kavya