[gmx-users] Unphysical conformations in decoupled free energy simulation

Michael Shirts mrshirts at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 01:46:13 CEST 2013

Hi, all-

That particular redmine was in the case of couple-intramol NOT being
specified.  So it may be different.

Can you upload samples files for this test case to redmine.gromacs.org
with specific instructions?  Please upload both the 'behaving
correctly' and 'not behaving correctly' versions.

Note that in may cases, you can get the correct behavior by changing
the topologies themselves, though this is more complicated.