[gmx-users] Assistance needed running gromacs 4.6.3 on Blue Gene/P

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 02:19:25 CEST 2013

That all looks fine so far. The core file processor won't help unless
you've compiled with -g. Hopefully cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug will
do that, but I haven't actually checked that really works. If not, you
might have to hack cmake/Platform/BlueGeneP-static-XL-C.cmake.

Anyway, if you can compile with -g, then the core file will tell us in
what function it is dying, which might help locate the problem.

Mark