[gmx-users] GPU + surface

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 8 15:45:08 CEST 2013

Hi,

The -testverlet option is only for testing (as the name implies).
Please set the mdp option cutoff-scheme = Verlet
Also please update to 4.6.3, as this, potential, issue might have already been resolved.
With the Verlet scheme the CPU and GPU should give the same, correct or incorrect, result.

Could it be that your system is located partially above and partially below z=0?
This will cause problems with ewald-geometry = 3dc. To use this option you need to ensure your whole system is in the same periodic image.

Cheers,

Berk