[gmx-users] About running gromacs in GPU

vidhya sankar scvsankar_agr at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 10 17:50:53 CEST 2013

Dear Justin Thank you for your previoue reply

I have prepared a   .tpr file to run it run Successfully in CPU

But when i use the Same .tpr files to run in GPU , It have not run successfully

What is  reason ?

What Command Should I give When I run .tpr file in GPU

I  Hope it may be

mdrun -s input.tpr -testverlet

Should i add any more flag ?

Also I have different  rvdw and Coulomb Cut-offs
rlist        = 0.9
rcoulomb    = 0.9
rvdw        = 1.4

The following is error Message

The VdW and Coulomb cut-offs are different, whereas the Verlet scheme only supports equal cut-offs

Thanks in ADVANCE