[gmx-users] Re: VDW switched off in CHARMM tip3p model

qiuxing wz24 at zips.uakron.edu
Thu Aug 15 01:06:00 CEST 2013

TIP3P and TIPS3P (which I found later is the CHARMM TIP3P) produce slightly
different water bulk density:
0.96 vs. 1.01 when using CHARMM ff set, but TIPS3P is almost two times
slower than original TIP3P. For the benefit of TIPS3P, I think it heavily
depends on applications.

Weilong

Christopher Neale wrote