[gmx-users] Re: Running g_tune_pme on a BlueGene/Q cluster

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 10:43:40 CEST 2013

It's trying to run a test MPI mdrun (with -version -maxh 0.001) to
check that things work, before you get error messages that confuse the
issue with doing actual PME run testing. So maybe you need to sort out
the run-time working directories to match. See what you need to do to
run such an mdrun "by hand."

You should only get one such error per run of g_tune_pme, not "myriads."

Mark