[gmx-users] Early registration period ending for 2013 GROMACS USA Workshop and Conference

Michael Shirts michael.shirts at virginia.edu
Tue Aug 20 18:02:54 CEST 2013

Hi,  Rajat-

We are working on ways to make the workshop materials available
online, either streaming or posted afterwards.  The tutorials will
have online components as well. We were unable to obtain travel
funding for the conference this year, unfortunately!

> I would be willing to pay the whole workshop fee (and more) if you could kindly video the whole workshop and make it available to us. Thank you.

We are not planning on charging for the material, but we should make
it easier to donate if you wanted to after we get this material out!