[gmx-users] position restraint

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 15:24:23 CEST 2013

Have a look at that file. It defines the [moleculetype] for lots of
ions, but you need a position restraint that applies to whichever
[moleculetype] is the one you want to use. That means it has to come
before the next [moleculetype]. As manual 5.7 says, the .top format is
hierarchical. So you need to modify the ions.itp, or make one that has
only the ion of interest.

Mark