[gmx-users] Help with Error Message

The One And Only chappyboy29 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 03:26:59 CEST 2013

that's something i know nothing about; I just graduated from high school
and I have no background or experience in open source projects or programs
like pymol/gromacs. My professor wants me to be able to produce a setup,
simulation, and analysis within a week so I'm pretty desperate right now in
terms of getting help. Do you know how to get the right .pdb file in my
working directory?